• Canada Senior Games Association
Is a nation-wide program to sponsor wellness — that is, the spiritual, mental and physical well being — among Canadians 55 years of age and older. Provincial programs are staged annually in different provinces and territories.
• Ontario Senior Games Association Explains purpose plus lists some of the events taking place in various areas of Ontario that might be of interest to you.
• Seniors’ Online: Keep in Touch
Links to Canadian seniors’ favourite Web sites: chat rooms, travel, pastimes. hobbies, learning, and lifestyle.
• Older Adult Centres’ Association of Ontario | Association des centres pour aîniés de l’Ontario
Promotes healthy, active life styles. Favoriser une vie saine et active.
• Burlington Footnotes Senior Performing TroupeNot-for profit performance troupe for persons over 55. A seniors’ dance group (men and women) dedicated to dispelling the stereotypical myths associated with aging. We demonstrate through live performances of tap, jazz and musical theatre the stamina, talent and vitality of the post-50 generation.
• The Golden Age of Variety
Live show featuring over 80 senior performers between the ages of 55 and 83, and who are involved in various levels of the production from set and costume design, to ticket sales, and the final performance.